German courses at inlingua Braunschweig
In the inlingua German courses you learn to express yourself in German step by step up to the level you want to reach. The main emphasis in the classes is on spoken German and listening skills. You also practise reading and writing skills.
You can choose between
- Intensive courses in small groups, 20 classes of 45 minuten per week, 600 Euro per month + books
- Integration courses, 25 classes of 45 minutes per week, 310 Euro per month + books or 155 Euro if government subsidy is applicable
- Evening classes, 4 classes of 45 minutes per week, 174 Euro per month + books
- one-to-one training.
We offer German courses at all levels.
- The enrolment is binding for the basic course duration.
- If you already speak some German you can take our online placement test and join a course immediately. This means that you don't have to wait for a new course to start.
- If you already speak German you can also take part in a free trial lesson. You then have the opportunity to get an insight into the inlingua method while finding the right course.
- The group size of the intensive morning courses is 4-7 learners.
You're interested in particularly intensive, individual learning? Then we recommend our inlingua private tuition
- Tailored to your needs
- learn a new language
- revise and expand previously acquired skills
- acquire specific professional content according to your needs and wishes
- We will gladly advise you according to your goals and structure the optimum programme for you, based on your existing skills
You can take part in the inlingua achievements tests after each level. We offer inlingua B1 and B2 exams and TELC exams for B1, B2 and C1.
Please contact us for further details by phone +49 531 7022 1750 or by mail: sprachen[at]inlingua-braunschweig.de